So many clothes 😑 #me
You can now send Sigma Gift Certificates from $15 to $500!
Super cute and great for any makeup lovers who are tough to buy for.
They shouldn’t be… try again.
The only other option is that i blocked you…
I did a quick holiday party makeup look using the Anastasia Lavish palette.
I actually made the entire video once already and then imovie crapped out and i lost the entire finished product so this isn’t great but i wanted to get it up anyway.
|—||Erykah Badu (via awakenedvibrations)|
Not having my family, the weather and not living in the city any more.
Having to drive everywhere and half a year of snow was a huge adjustment.
As for if it would’ve been easier if i’d moved domestically.. i don’t know. My family might be closer and travel would be easier but i couldn’t really say…
- I truly can’t know what to suggest with such vague info but why not take a look at some youtube tutorials for basic makeup or ask your friend for a lesson some time? You can see if theres anything on my youtube channel that might help- http://www.youtube.com/user/rhianhy/videos
- I buy most things from Nike or Target. I like some Lulu Lemon stuff, too.
- Try using less foundation/concealer product in that area (i know you said you need to cover it up but a lot of people use WAY too much product) and don’t layer it under your brows, just carve your brows out with a concealer after. I don’t know about the brow products you’re using but Anastasia has some waterproof options that would help with smudging.
Lastly, try setting the whole area, including your brows with a loose, translucent setting powder then brush through a brow gel to get rid of any powderiness just on the brows.
- You could try self help books or talking to a friend/family member about how you feel, sometimes just saying how you feel out loud can be so cathartic.
Keep a journal and write about what you’re going through.
Really make sure you’ve exhausted all options as far as getting help, though. You might have free counseling in your area or your medication could be paid for if your income won’t cover it.
You can also call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline, even if you’re not feeling suicidal. They will be able to listen and help you with knowing where to go.
After reading this the other day, a line really resonated with me- “even the darkest nights will end” and its so true. Hold on for the dawn.
- I don’t doubt that there are some great SAs out there, i’m just making sure people might be aware of what certain senior members of the SA’ stance is on such things. As always, i encourage people to do their own research on such things. I just thought it was an interesting article.
- If i were a man for a day i would just spend my day being truly respectful to women. I’m not saying that all men are disrespectful, in fact i am lucky enough to know lots of respectful ones, but there are certain situations where women just expect for men to treat them poorly.
I’d work on a building site on a busy street and not shout a single word at women passing by.
If i wanted to buy a woman a drink at a bar i’d ask the bar tender to check with them first and, if they accepted, i would send one over, smile and not bother them any further. (this happened to a friend and i once and we were, sadly, blown away by him not expecting as much as a pushy, awkward conversation in return)
I would make sure i READ SOCIAL QUEUES if i liked a girl and if the interested wasn’t reciprocated i would leave her alone without making her feel like a bitch or accusing her of friend-zoning me.
Lastly, i would probably check out my wiener and see what all the fuss was about.
I recently ordered a couple of Soap & Glory products to try and LOVE them!
Both so girly and yummy smelling!
Just wanted to share with you their other vegan friendly products and stance on animal testing.
It could be hormonal (birth control/ period related)/ food related/ allergies…
Try and scale back on the products you’re using and keep it simple, drink lots of water, wear less makeup, make sure your makeup brushes are cleaned after every use, change your pillow cases frequently, try not to touch your face too much etc.
Besides the obvious things I’m not sure what to suggest other than seeing a dermatologist if it’s really bad and you have the means.