This might be my new favorite lash combo. #beauty #lashes #eyelashes #urbandecay #UD #tarte
I’ve used products containing hyaluronic acid before like Jane Iredale’s liquid minerals foundation that makes my skin incredibly smooth. I’ve also had Juvederm injections in my lips which add volume using hyaluronic acid, so when i saw a vegan topical hyaluronic acid on amazon i figured i’d give it a go.
I bought this one from Passport to Organics.
It only arrived a couple of days ago but i’m already impressed.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance already found in our bodies that helps keep our skin smooth, giving it the ability to retain and lock in moisture. As we age it decreases, resulting in fine lines and eventually wrinkles.
You can apply this to damp skin to help lock it in or add it to your moisturizer to increase your skin’s moisture retention.
Obviously i’m not trying to reverse serious wrinkles or anything but my skin is so smooth and plump feeling once its sunk in. I’m really excited to see how it works over time.
It seems like vegan spa-grade products are in short supply to its nice to see Passport to Organics are making cruelty free options!
Enjoying my browies today. Makeup for a bridal party of 5 this morning then the hospital ball tonight. Woo! 💄👰💃
Hyperbole and a Half posted again, and everyone needs to read it because:
- If you are depressed, it will resonate with you like whoa.
- If you are not depressed, it will clarify some stereotypes about depression that need to be said. An explanation like this has been needed for a LONG time.
- If you know someone who is depressed, you’ll be better at interacting with them after reading this.
How cute is this manicure kit i bought for traveling?
11 pieces and in a vegan leather case for $16.99
Check out Pueen on amazon for loads of other cute stuff.
Oh my word.
- First of all confidence should be instilled in children from a young age so that they don’t strive to be exactly like other people. Encourage them to be themselves and find their own way. Yes, celebrities, whether they like it or not, do influence some people but its not like they’re being encouraged to rape and pillage… its just a tattoo!
- As far as no tattooed people being successful lets take a look at some famous people who might disagree: David Beckham, Angelina Jolie, Kat Von D, Travis Barker. I know so many non-famous heavily tattooed people too who’ve had no problem getting jobs; I was employed by the UK government with visible tattoos and now have no problems working freelance; my friend Adam has a PhD AND is a successful DJ; my husband has tattoos and owns a night club and rally team.
- Your body is NOT public. Unless someone is covered in swastikas and crass images there is nothing offensive about tattoos. To say that people are “throwing their tattoos in her face” is so ridiculous. Does everyone not cookie-cutter-normal deserve to have this idiot dish out her opinions on them? Are people with disfigurements also offensive? Or is that okay because it wasn’t their choice?
- As far as the graffiti comment goes… what year is she living in that graffiti isn’t appreciated as art? That’s not reallllly an insult, is it?
- Truly i find that woman very sad. The fact she has children is a terrifying thought. Its no one’s fault but her own that she can’t differentiate between appearance and intellect. She is really missing out on life.