I’ve been a lot more impressed with UK high street skin care than US drug store brands. So many more vegan options, not to mention products that actually work!
The radiance balm is perfect as a foundation base or alone, evens and has light reflective particles that brighten up your skin without making you look like a sparkly vampire twat.
The brightening eye cream is a nice texture and really makes my eyes feel moisturized and less delicate cause its so hydrating.
The eye makeup remover really impressed me because typically only jelly/unpetroleum types work well for me at removing waterproof makeup but this liquid is effective and soothing.
The 12 hr moisturizer is a bit like putting germolene on your face as the smell is somewhat similar but not offensive. Keeps my skin moisturized and bright without making it greasy. Great day or night.
All bought from superdrug UK.
- thebloodymonsters likes this
- adoreandendure likes this
- strokeofpureserendipity likes this
- juanitaherrera said: where can someone order these products?
- geishawithagun said: thanks for the info visitting in the fall and will stock up on new items.
- bitchennnnnn likes this
- theprincessoftheunicorns likes this
- tayyleighanne likes this
- bvspah likes this
- socleancutx likes this
- bitingyourlip likes this
- sivousretournez likes this
- smellthemagic likes this
- baka-ta likes this
- theeffysuicide likes this
- streetfightingsun likes this
- markastar likes this
- leviblah likes this
- hollohhh likes this
- teenagepissfest said: "Sparkly vampire twat" made me laugh!
- ottokwyn likes this
- sssarah-elizabeth likes this
- will-there-be-stars likes this
- mothbreath reblogged this from wifelife
- hopelessoptimist said: Must try this stuff!
- wifelife posted this