I figured i’d answer some questions on my blog for a change in case anyone else is interested in the answers :)
- I think i may have had some korres samples in the past but nothing memorable that blew me away :/ Anyone else?
- Daily? Other than protein shakes, no. If you’re careful about your diet, you don’t need to.
Last year had some pretty stressful times for me and i definitely wasn’t eating enough so my ferritin levels were pretty low, this is a good indicator for low iron stores so i have been taking iron supplements and black strap molasses to try and boost that back up and i’ll get retested in a month or so.
Currently i also take a probiotic after a bout of strong antibiotics followed by norovirus, my gut could use a little help!
If i’m feeling low or have to go on long flights i might take some immune boosting supplements but like i said, day to day i deal with it dietarily :)
- I just used a normal brush but wiped off a lot of the excess, it would’ve been easier with a smaller, rounded brush but this works fine if you’re careful!
- I just bought mine on amazon. I use OPI absolute range and have some no-name brand color supplements and glitters i found on there super cheap :)
- I have used Vega sport performance protein for a long time now. You can read my posts about it here or here. The less processed a protein is, the easier it is for your body to use so stay away from protein powders called “isolates”…. they are so far from their natural form your body has a hard time processing it.
- Hi! For bridal makeup you want to find someone who (obviously) produces good work and listens to what the client wants. Look up their portfolios online or ask them for references. You also want to make sure their makeup LASTS so once you find someone you like, do a trial run to see how it holds up! Most brides want airbrush makeup because of the coverage, how long it lasts and how light it feels. Generally silicone based foundations will last longer.
- I use Tarte lights camera splashes, its their waterproof formula :)