YOU ARE STRONG. EVEN WHEN YOU DON’T FEEL IT, YOU ARE BRAVE AND CAPABLE AND YOU CAN DO THIS. WHATEVER YOU’RE FACING RIGHT NOW YOU CAN DO IT. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
YOU WILL BE OKAY.
So many people i follow on here get shitty, mean, anonymous messages and honestly it just bums me out to see you guys fighting back with them.
Believe me, i get it. I used to (and still do sometimes) get nasty messages and i did respond to them out of frustration with their cowardliness at one point but then i realized that is giving them exactly what they want; a reaction. Its bringing you down to their level.
The best thing you can do is just delete the messages, don’t allow these people to have a second of your time. When you feel like you’re about to respond with a slew of smart one-liners/ appropriate gifs/ insults, just ask yourself if you’d like to have their life. Most likely a miserable, lonely one with a very sad back-story, because what happy, well-adjusted person would intentionally try and hurt someone at all let alone via an anonymous forum?
Once you’ve reminded yourself that their life most likely is an unhappy one, go ahead and delete their message and don’t give another thought to it because you can do that and thats your choice.
If you are one of those people who take a disliking to someone and feel compelled to act on it, whether you have a valid reason or not, ask yourself why you’re doing it. You’re making yourselves miserable by putting that negative energy out there.
Karma is a boomerang-bitch so make sure its something positive you’re putting out there because you WILL get it back.
DON’T EVER ASK ANYONE IF YOU LOOK OKAY BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS LOOK FUCKING MAJESTIC. EVEN AT 5AM WHEN YOU GET UP TO PEE AND CATCH SIGHT OF YOURSELF IN THE BATHROOM MIRROR AND YOUR HAIR IS EVERYWHERE AND YOU’VE GOT PILLOW CREASES ON YOUR FACE, EVEN WHEN YOU’RE OUT AND YOUR TOP IS DIRTY AND DOESN’T MATCH YOUR PANTS, EVEN WHEN YOUR DRINK IS DOWN YOUR TOP AND YOUR MAKE UP ACROSS YOUR FACE.
100% FUCKING MAJESTIC
This blog is beautiful!
Ten Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap:
1. Have a really hot, long shower. Cry if you need to. Sit on the ground. Feel sorry for yourself. Let the steam soak into your skin. Let the hot water wash your face clean. But the moment you turn off that water, you are done feeling sorry for yourself. Make a decision to move on from that sadness.
2. Clean. I know, cleaning is boring and annoying - but how about that feeling you get when you are finished? The smell of the vacuum. That feeling of accomplishment? Who knows, you might even find money along the way. Totally worth it. It’s like starting with a clean slate.
3. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while. If your first choice doesn’t pick up, choose someone else. Ask them all about how their lives are going and tell them about yours. Not only will it take your mind off whatever crappy thing you have been plagued by, but you will laugh with them! Laughing triggers endorphins and endorphins make you happy!
4. Go for a run or a walk. This get’s your endorphins and dopamine going crazy. You will get more energy and more happiness just because the chemicals in your body are running around!
5. Stop and take it all in. Walking in the night? Stop and look at the stars. Breathe in the cold air. Feel alive.
6. Stop whining. Ever heard the saying “love life and life will love you back”? Or, the idea of the power of attraction? It’s true! If you sit around saying “why me, waaaaa waaaa” then bad things will happen to you. You’re already defeated. If you start saying, “I will be happy, I will accomplish my ambitions, I will find love, I do look amazing, I am a great friend” etc., then not only will you start to believe them but you will be amazed at what amazing things start to happen.
7. Drink tea. This always works. Not a tea fan? Try hot water with a slice of lemon and some agave syrup.
8. Make a conscious decision to stop holding certain grudges. We all have people we have held grudges on in the past. Let them go. If you feel like you owe this person an apology, don’t be too proud. Send them a sincere facebook apology. Sincerity is in the intent, so even if it’s a 2 sentence apology - as long as you mean it it’s worth it.
9. Cook some really nice, warm food. Stimulate your taste buds with anything as simple as two minute noodles or as lavish as a three course garlic bread, pasta bake, chocolate mousse triple combo.
10. Write down a list of goals to achieve for the week. As simple as “buy insect repellent” or as large as “jog for 25 minutes non stop” and tick them off when they’re done. You will feel very accomplished and that alone will help pep up your mood!
Can’t believe this post is still circulating at such speed.