Vegan makeup brushes
For those who’ve asked about vegan makeup brushes, here are some of my favorites.
Sigma offer a great range of vegan brushes that are all incredible quality. I have many sigma brushes both in my personal collection and in my kit.
This is their Mr Bunny Essentials Kit that has pretty much every brush you could want AND a cute travel case/pot.
Real Techniques are another great company that sell vegan brushes.
You can buy them in sets or individually and they are beautiful quality.
This is their core collection that comes in this awesome case that turns into a stand. I dry my brushes upside down in the holder to avoid water pooling in the ferrule that can lead to the glue and bristles perishing over time.
Lastly my other go-to vegan brush brand is Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC), not only do they make the amazing lip tars but their brushes are incredible!
The bristles are so soft and you can feel that they are well made and have a nice weight to them. Also they look beautiful!!!
This is their small powder brush, its perfect for contouring, highlighting, blush and applying setting powder under the eyes.
There are many other brands that make vegan brushes out there but these are just the three i use and recommend.
Hopefully this info will make it easier for those wanting to choose more animal-friendly products.
I'm interested in what are some of your favorite makeup brushes?
As always i love Sigma. They’re great quality, long lasting and they have a vegan range.
I also use Real Techniques brushes and OCC brushes.
If you meant more specifically which individual brushes i do mention some on my youtube channel but perhaps i’ll make a more specific video :)
- I don’t know anything about it nor do i have the expertise to comment on how she lifted :/
- I use which ever toothbrush my dentist gives me free and no specific tooth paste… whatever my husband picks. I’ve used aquafresh white trays and crest 3d white strips to whiten them if thats more what you meant :)
- Aah thank you, glad i could help! Theres not been much fitness stuff lately but i’ll try and post more.
- No, i’ve never heard of it. Latisse definitely helps with lash growth though.
This might be my new favorite lash combo. #beauty #lashes #eyelashes #urbandecay #UD #tarte
I’ve used products containing hyaluronic acid before like Jane Iredale’s liquid minerals foundation that makes my skin incredibly smooth. I’ve also had Juvederm injections in my lips which add volume using hyaluronic acid, so when i saw a vegan topical hyaluronic acid on amazon i figured i’d give it a go.
I bought this one from Passport to Organics.
It only arrived a couple of days ago but i’m already impressed.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance already found in our bodies that helps keep our skin smooth, giving it the ability to retain and lock in moisture. As we age it decreases, resulting in fine lines and eventually wrinkles.
You can apply this to damp skin to help lock it in or add it to your moisturizer to increase your skin’s moisture retention.
Obviously i’m not trying to reverse serious wrinkles or anything but my skin is so smooth and plump feeling once its sunk in. I’m really excited to see how it works over time.
It seems like vegan spa-grade products are in short supply to its nice to see Passport to Organics are making cruelty free options!
How cute is this manicure kit i bought for traveling?
11 pieces and in a vegan leather case for $16.99
Check out Pueen on amazon for loads of other cute stuff.
My #furlesscosmetics brushes arrived!! So excited to wash them and try them out. #beauty #vegan #crueltyfree #furless
Lip balm time!
What are your favorite, super nourishing lip balms?
Preferably vegan/ cruelty free.
(Also without peppermint oil if possible cause it makes my lips so sore!)
- In the pictures you’re referencing her face looks lighter than her body because her foundation reflects more light than the rest of her skin. You’ll notice this in some foundations that have a high SPF; in flash photography it can look a lot lighter.
- I can’t say I’ve ever tried to achieve a darker body than face but I’m wondering if a gradual tan lotion might be better so you don’t have a line of tanner going up to your face.
- Maybe once your skin has settled you could try a really gentle tanner specifically for sensitive skin (I’m sure google will show you a selection), test it on a small area first. Alternatively finding a good bronzer for your face could even it out too.
Hope this helps!
I don’t know that having a white face and tan body is the best look to go for but there are other options!
Tarte shimmering moss cream shadow as a base with shadows from the @katvond ladybird palette. #beauty #kvd
what brand of brushes do you usually use and or recommend?
I really love Sigma, they’re probably the brand i own most of.
I especially like their vegan range!