What you’ll need.
-Eyeshadows (MAC Nylon, Malt, Wedge and Carbon)
-Blush & bronzer/contour palette (NARS)
-MAC pro longwear concealer (as foundation)
-Tarte lights, camera splashes mascara
-Concealer in a lighter shade than your skin (Dermablend quick-fix)
What to do.
- Apply pro longwear concealer to face using (CLEAN!) fingertips or makeup sponge and blend it FAST. This stuff has great full coverage but sets quickly. You don’t need much so just draw a streak of it down your forehead and nose, under eyes and across cheek bones and on chin then blend.
- If you need more coverage heres where i use Dermablend in ivory under eyes, a tiny amount as an eyelid base, a stroke down my nose and on cheek bones to add highlight.
- Apply malt to entire lid, blending up towards the eyebrow.
- Apply nylon to inner corners of eyes, under the arch of your brow and blend it out towards either end of your brow and a tiny amount on your cupids bow and center of bottom lip (blended into your fave lipbalm/tint) for the perfect pout.
- Darken brows with wedge on a flat liner brush (perfect for blondes) and brush into place with brow comb.
- Use the same flat liner blush to apply carbon as an eyeliner, smudging out with the eyeshadow brush if needed.
- Coat those lashes with Tarte mascara, this stuff is seriously longwearing and totally waterproof. Apply to top and bottom lashes and then a second coat to top lashes only.
- Use darker shade in NARS palette with kabuki brush as contour (or bronzer if the color has shimmer) under cheek bones, a little around hairline, sides of nose and jawline then apply blush to apples of cheeks, blending back toward hairline (without quite touching it).
This is my basic every day makeup which can easily be vamped up for night time with a little more contour, thicker liner and wedge as lid contour, nylon shadow as a highlighter on cheek bones, lipstick and a pair of lashes.